Data Engineer (Marketing)
Our client is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our Brand Safety Engineering team. If you are interested in building machine learning based data pipelines, driving multiple billions of decisions per day, then this is the place for you!
What you will do: you will build ETL pipelines. Designing and implementing ETL pipelines for reporting. Writing Airflow dags, spark jobs, containerized services
What you will get: Stable client, new features in an existing team with a modern stack
- 2+ years of experience designing and building data-intensive applications
- 2+ years of recent hands-on in object oriented language (Java, Scala, Python)
- 1+ years of recent experience developing data pipelines in AWS or Google Cloud
- Expertise in using Big Data frameworks (e.g., Hadoop, Spark) and MPP databases (e.g., RedShift, Vertica, Snowflake) for complex data assembly and transformation
- Superb understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with Apache Airflow
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or related fields
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package — medical insurance and etc
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long business trips to the US and possibility for relocation
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.