Node.js+AWS Developer for Blanco
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Node.js+AWS Developer to join the Blanco development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa, or remotely.
About the project:
We develop innovative solutions for Wealth & Asset Managers. One of our most important IT strategy principles is ‘We do not want to own servers, not physical, nor virtual’. That is why we choose to fully adopt the serverless architecture. But to be able to successfully execute our ambition we need a highly skilled colleague with experience in the AWS Serverless stack.
Our Technical stack:
- AWS: Lambda, ECS, SQS, SNS, Cognito, DynamoDB, Aurora Serverless, S3, API Gateway…
- GraphQL, REST API
- Git, GitFlow, BitBucket, BitBucket Pipelines
At Blanco, you will work in a motivating scale-up environment with an open and transparent culture. Your future to-be colleagues are highly passionate and experienced professionals who want to exceed expectations every single time. We have a very international team (11 nationalities and counting) and the main language we use is English.
We offer you the opportunity to co-build an innovative FinTech company. You are enabled to work autonomously in a flexible environment in whatever way makes you most effective. Results matter, we’re not just about face time, producing lines of code or executing tasks. Blanco offers you opportunities for personal development and growth; a steep learning curve, a fair share of responsibility, and a lot of freedom for you to shine. Our core values are Determined, Nimble, and Inclusive.
- Convert requirements into well-designed, highly scalable solutions
- Use AWS Lambda in combination with GraphQL to build efficient and flexible microservices
- Maintain a tested, clean, readable and well-structured codebase
- Integrate 3rd party systems
- Infrastructure as code
- Research new technologies and tell us what we can do better
- A good problem solver who gets a motivation boost when facing new challenges
- You have prior experience working with AWS
- You live by best practices and good software design principles
- Very comfortable with both NoSQL and Relational databases
- You speak OO and Functional languages
- You like to automate everything
- You are familiar with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
Will be a plus:
- AWS certification
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity
About us:Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.