Lead DevOps Engineer for Interact
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join the Interact team
About the project:
At Interact, we build one of the most successful SaaS internal communications software on the market and focus on serving the enterprise segment of the market. The flexible and scalable solution has more than 1.5m users and has revolutionized the way companies communicate, collaborate, share knowledge and streamline internal processes. We work with some of the largest brands in the world and help them overcome large business problems via technology and strategic services. Some of our customers include Sony PlayStation, Levi Strauss, abrdn, Sweco, Domino’s Pizza, The Royal Household, Indeed.com, MUFG, Ancestry.com, AMC Network, Activision Blizzard, and 1000 more brands. Everything we do, is aimed at solving real problems, and providing business value to our customers – this means that almost everything you work on, will reach production, and the customer’s hands
- Lead and mentor the existing SRE Cloud team (3 people max) with regards to task execution, planning, ensuring correctness of changes, and improving the reliability of the system.
- Solve problems in high scale systems.
- Contribute to existing tools and pipelines and build new tools as appropriate.
- Drive the team to refine alarms, to improve true positive rate and reduce false positive rate.
- Take ownership in nurturing and supporting a scalable AWS cloud platform to support our customers.
- Manage the review process of changes proposed to production (peer review CLI commands, Terraform plans, manually proposed changes etc.) and ensure they are safe and correct.
- Work with Cyber Security department to manage changes and review change requests for operational risk.
- Improve the state of automation, as well as automated compliance checks via AWS Config (or similar tooling) to measure for drift from accepted standards.
- Work with Engineering to ensure the reliability of future product releases and internal projects are successful.
- Experience with AWS and AWS Well-Architected Framework. Interact operate on AWS, and large deployments in multiple regions.
- Expertise in Code – Terraform or similar.
- Experienced with running Docker, or similar, in Production.
- CI/CD skills in Git/Github or similar; Jenkins, SVN, etc.
- You have experience with at least one programming language — Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Understanding of the core networking concepts, can design networking topologies in the cloud, and locking them down for security.
- Understanding of how to provision and operate large distributed systems.
- Experience Working with Multi-Tier Applications.
- Experience With Cloud Cost-Optimisations and Uptime Improvements
- Working Knowledge of SysOps
- Understand Security Best Practices with Regards to Infrastructure
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Remote work opportunity
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.