Full Stack Developer (Node.js+Vue.js) for MyFreight
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Node.js+Vue.js) to join the MyFreight development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, or remotely.
About the project:
We are looking for a developer that can help strengthen our development team. As a start-up, we offer the most advanced cloud-based and own branded software for logistic companies. Our technology simplifies the daily tasks for their employees, while at the same time, meets the evolved expectations of its customers. We are looking for a developer who loves to build innovative, disruptive software but also cares for performance and stability.
While you enjoy having an impact on your own engineering work and solving hard technical challenges, you also cherish good teamwork and succeeding as a group. We are looking for builders, who take responsibility, allow others to develop, and contribute to the company culture and team spirit.
- You are able to design, architect, and build maintainable state-of-the-art distributed systems
- You like to work fast and with high quality
- You are an excellent, minimal 3 years experience, programmer with a thorough understanding of TypeScript, NodeJS, VueJS (or a deep understanding of similar MVC frameworks), GraphQL, PostgreSQL, TypeORM
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity
About us:Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.