We are seeking a strong Android Developer who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.Huge technology stack, challenging tasks, big mobile community with a lot of high qualified mobile engineers. A long-term project with a lot of opportunities for professional growth. No late hours, flexible schedule. The main goal for the project is to help the customer to migrate the business logic of the Main Mobile application into a separate Mobile App oriented to Chinese customers.
- Designing new features and further implementation
- Strong experience in mobile development
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Java, Kotlin
- Strong CS/analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in unit testing framework
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.