Senior Back-End Java Developer for Carerix
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Senior Back-End Java Developer to join Carerix team in Poland, or remote.
About the project:
Carerix is a Dutch SaaS company providing recruitment solutions.
The platform is heavily used by recruiters and hiring managers to source, search & match candidates for open positions globally.
Together with strategic partners, Carerix services more than 800 customers and 10,000 users across more than 17 countries on a daily basis.
Our technical department of 25 engineers is mainly located at Daxx in Kyiv. In Kyiv, we have 5 agile development teams plus a remote PO per team. Each team is focused on one or two business domains and is responsible for development as well as operations (you build it, you own it principle).
Within the teams, we are moving towards true DevOps where T-shape engineers design, build, test, deploy and manage solutions together to reduce lead time. The senior engineer drives the engineering culture by challenging the team and developing and sharing knowledge.
What you’ll do as Senior Engineer:
- You’ll design, create, own and maintain the solutions offered by your team by continuously improving our infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance based on the DevOps methodology.
- You’ll work as part of a cross-functional agile team and have a focus on developing and supporting both standard and custom integrations between our core platforms and client platforms as well as our mobile applications.
- Write clean, well structured, and testable code (TDD)
- Contribute to the technical design of new features (RFCs, DDD, POCs, MVPs)
- Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance
- Support other developers by doing code reviews, pair/mob programming, and knowledge sharing sessions
- Ability to articulate technical problems and projects to other developers
The qualities we’re looking for:
- At least 6 years of experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of any major RDBMS
- At least a bachelor’s degree in software engineering or IT related field
- Strong understanding of OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD, and distributed systems architecture (microservices, event-driven, cloud-native, serverless)
- Knowledge and proficiency configuring and deploying Docker containers
- Experience in k8s, AWS (Azure, GCP) is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing value-driven organization that develops amazing products to disrupt the world!
And next to that:
- An opportunity to make a difference with cutting edge technologies
- Lean/Agile environment with strong emphasis on DevOps practices
- A value-driven culture with frequent transparent retrospectives
- The chance to grow by sharing success and failure
- Competitive salary, 20 days of leave
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.