Frontend Developer for Radikal
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Middle Frontend Developer to join the Radikal development team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa or remotely.
About the project:
As a frontend developer, you will focus on transforming the design into exciting webshop themes. Together with the team, you will create stunning webshops and sites. You will be included in the entire process, from client meetings, UX/Design all the way to the final delivery ( and beyond ). We have an experienced frontend team in house where you can learn a lot from.
You love to learn from your colleagues, but you get at least as much satisfaction from tackling a problem yourself.
You are analytical and approach things in a pragmatic way. We can only applaud your ability to think for yourself and take targeted initiatives.
- Work on projects, this can be together with the team or solitary, depending on project type and availabilities.
- Translate the requirements detailed by the project manager into a functional product
- Recreate the created designs with high precision
- Communicate clearly about progress and delays
- Think, your input is always appreciated!
- Create features and optimize performance
- Sometimes we have smaller features or maintenance on existing clients.
- At least 2 years of experience in the web development
- You have dabbled with frontend frameworks
- Eager to learn new tech en methodologies
- Upper-Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Experience with e-commerce or content management systems (CMS).
- Invision, Sketch, Adobe, Figma
- Shopify knowledge is not a hard requirement, but a big plus!
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Remote work opportunity
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organization, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.