Senior Application Architect, Supply Chain Solutions
Grid Dynamics (Ticker: GDYN) is looking for a Senior Architect, Supply Chain Solutions. A result-oriented thought-leader to drive disruptive innovation and capability building in the supply chain area. A trusted advisor and business partner to customers across verticals, and consulting team leader who establishes engineering processes and skill development.
- Solution Architecture: Provide direction to clients in different verticals on their supply chain technology strategies, expected impact, and relevant products and methodologies that they can deploy to improve their supply chain capabilities and operations.
- Pre-Sales and Consulting: Lead and drive technology consulting engagements and pre-sales, architecture assessments, and discovery workshops. Plan supply chain programs of Fortune-1000 enterprises and lead a team of analysts, engineers, and data scientists who work on client accounts and drive consulting engagements to success.
- RnD: Create and bring to the market solutions in the supply chain. Responsible for driving innovation through research and development activities on industry trends, defining Go-To-Market strategies, developing assets and solutions strategy across Manufacturing, CPG, Pharma, and other industries.
- Engineering: Working with Grid Dynamics’s delivery organization to ensure that the right tools, technologies, and processes are in place across the firm to transform and continuously improve the quality and efficiency of our clients’ supply chain solutions.
- Strategy: Oversees all aspects of developing and delivering supply chain solutions, bringing innovation, intelligence, and deep industry experience together with leading technologies to help clients.
- Extensive practical experience in application engineering and development of cloud-based applications/microservices.
- Strong expertise in building highly loaded transactional applications in the cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure) and ability to design such systems end-to-end.
- Ability to create architectural documentation, identify and document best practices and design patterns to be reused across projects.
- Deep understanding of the supply chain domain and best practices of supply chain management in at least one of the following industries: Manufacturing, CPG, Pharma.
- Experience with custom-built supply chain management systems (e.g. inventory management, order management, or transportation management).
- Experience with proprietary solutions for supply chain management such as IBM Sterling, Manhattan, or Blue Yonder.
- Experience in pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, and delivery in a consulting environment.
- Service-oriented or microservices architecture, AWS or GCP based preferred
- Distributed application design principles
- JVM platform and Java language family
- Open-source NoSQL technologies, such as Cassandra, MongoDB, or cloud-native solutions such as DynamoDB
- Messaging technology such as SQS, SNQ, Kinesis
- In-Memory Data Grids and Caches including Redis, Hazelcast, and Apache Ignite
- Microservices platform stack including Netflix OSS / Spring Cloud, Consul, etc.
- Cloud infrastructure, preferably in the context of distributed applications.
- CICD process and infrastructure, ideally in the context of multi-service applications.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and knowledge of common frameworks.
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.