Java Developer for Tacit Knowledge
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Java Developer to join the Tacit Knowledge team in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odessa, Lviv or remotely.
Project DescriptionTacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy specializing in digital commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of diverse yet like-minded people who build software solutions for our clients. Working together, we solve tough problems for global brands and make technology a business enabler.
Since 2021 Tacit Knowledge has been part of Grid Dynamics, a global technology company that leverages the cloud, AI and Big Data to drive digital transformation for enterprise clients.
Tacit has over 200 staff across four offices – San Francisco, Mexico, Moldova and London. We serve customers in Europe, North America and Asia such as G-Star, Beauty Pie, Razer, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, Ford, FitFlop, GHD, Wilko and LVMH.
- Define and Implement REST endpoints based on Camel framework
- Define and extend API Manager configuration using OpenAPI Specification, JSON Schemas
- Create and maintain Apache Camel Integration routes to process various GV backend feeds, such as Location (Store), Product, Inventory, Order, etc.
- Use and Solutioning of requirements related to OAuth Security
- Define and search data using MongoDB query language
- Manage/Use Docker and Kubernetes with development level understanding
- Order flows
- Home Delivery
- Click and Collect
- Order Fulfilment
- Stock management
- Building fluent commerce rules
- Customizing Admin console
- Troubleshooting / Log analyses
- Building / Adjusting workflows
- Deploying workflows
- IAL – Integration Abstraction Layer
- Fluent Commerce – Order Management System, provided as a SAAS platform
- Apache Groovy
- Spring Boot
- Apache Camel
- Azure API Manager
- Azure Service Bus
- Apache Kafka (Confluent.io, Azure Event Hub)
- Elastic Stack (Alerting, Watcher, Logging, Seach, Dashboard)
- Fluent Commerce SDK
- Java / JUnit / Maven
- Curl / Postman / Json
- J2EE and JVM based frameworks, understanding CI/CD, TDD (Mockito/Spock)
- Experience writing robust integration flows (e.g. logging, resilience, durability, performance, security)
- Good knowledge of OOP/OOD/SOLID/design patterns
- Good knowledge of Java build tools (Maven)
- Familiarity with OSGI/Groovy/Spring Boot/Gradle/GraphQL is a plus
- Familiarity with Fluent Commerce is a plus
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Apple or Dell laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need
- Possibility to work fully remotely or from our nice offices
About usGrid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.