Senior Magento 2 Developer for Lemundo
We are developing an e-commerce platform for industrial corporations as the base for their digitalization. By establishing a common platform, we provide opportunities for higher efficiency, new sales channels, tools and the basis for growth. We mainly use Magento Commerce (Enterprise) for our challenging projects. Our clients are manufacturers and brands from industries such as health, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, consumer products.
Now we want to lift user experience to a new level – especially for manufacturers and brands – using new technologies such as PWA, native e-commerce apps, voice, content, video.
Our e-commerce platform usually runs in a scalable cloud environment such as AWS. In order to achieve the perfect performance, we rely on the new relic and use GitLab, Вocker and automated tests for our versioning, to verify code changes, to test and deploy using our own, automated deployment pipelines in order to get our product iterations live painlessly. For search we often use ElasticSearch and in the frontend we rely on Vue.js, Vue Storefront and React for PWAs, React Native for native Apps and in the future GraphQL for the API, in the backend we use PHP, MySQL, and Node.js.
- You will work with projects based on Magento 1, 2. Most of them are Magento 2-based.
- You will play a critical role in designing and developing critical pieces of e-commerce platforms for multinational corporations
- Develop architecture and implement modules, services and additional applications for the e-commerce platform
- You will create seamless and efficient processes and complex system integrations
- Assure the highest quality and reliability of the application through code reviews, unit tests, acceptance and frontend tests
- Develop user-friendly interfaces with the latest technology especially PWA (progressive web app)
- Develop own excellence in key topics and technologies such as shop performance, PWA, etc.
- Support other team members in their development and others in your own key topics.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the development of complex e-commerce applications
- Experience in backend development
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Openness and good communication skills
Will be a plus
- Adobe Commerce Developer Certification
- Experience with Vue.js, React and React Native
- First Magento expertise
- PWA experience
- SEO experience
- UX affinity
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.