Lead UI Engineer (REMOTE)
You can get a unique experience working with a complex customer’s infrastructure and dealing with a high number of integrations with external systems, as these require strong architectural design skills.
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering - writing great code, creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering the working system to production - then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading, and mentoring others, come join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, distributed teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Solid experience React/Redux, NextJS/Node JS
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concept)
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA).
- 5+ years of experience as a productive engineer - Dev Ops mentality of following code through production, troubleshooting issues during and following releases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates in distributed teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Experience with developing unit tests with not less than 50% test coverage target for the project.
- Experience with GraphQL, Node APIs and databases.
- Proven ability to oversee a team of 3+ developers
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.