Technical Writer for Studytube
About the client:
Studytube is an education company, based in Amsterdam, that works towards our goal of unleashing an earthquake in the world of e-learning. We do not just offer online courses but provide companies a unique and very user-friendly course-building tool and an online marketplace. Keywords: adaptive learning, gamification, online role-playing, and management dashboard.
Studytube is looking for a Technical Writer to author, edit, and review product documentation. Additionally, you’ll develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates for system, database, and program information.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others (technical specifications, RFP responses, etc.), ensuring a consistent "look and feel."
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
Nice (but not required) to have:
- Experience with our HRIS BambooHR
- Experience in an international & fast-growing tech company
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum software development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.