Senior .NET Developer for Flip.to
About the project:Flip.to is a platform designed to reimagine travel marketing for many destinations used by 10’s of millions of users each and every month. Flip.to is already in use on every continent (except the really cold one), and drives massive, measurable value for our customers… and we’re just getting started.
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Flip.to, you will be joining an exceptionally talented team of equals, and will be working closely with the founders & the engineering team to change the travel marketing for the better, and help us scale the platform to many more destinations.
You will be a key member of our engineering team, working closely with the product team, and helping to guide the evolution of our platform & cloud infrastructure, as well as our one of a kind user experience, all designed to serve a rapidly growing number of users and destinations.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a real influence on both your team and the product, this opportunity is ideal for you.
- Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform
- Azure SQL, GA 360 & Google BigQuery
- C#, ASP.Net & Angular
- Several other cloud services used to analyze the immense amount of data that we collect, as well as to increase our platform performance and scalability
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Advance knowledge of C# & ASP.Net MVC
- Good knowledge of web products security & performance concepts
- Good-to-advance knowledge of SQL & relational databases
- A healthy curiosity for new technology
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or an equivalent experience
- Previously worked in a fast-pace startup or in a small team
- Experience with building large-scale consumer-based web products
- Experience with cloud providers & cloud technologies
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in small company / ambiguous environment
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
About us:Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.