Solution Architect for StudyTube
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Solution Architect to join the Studytube team in our Kharkiv office.
About the project:
Studytube is an education company, based in Amsterdam, that works towards our goal of unleashing an earthquake in the world of e-learning. We do not just offer online courses but provide companies a unique and very user-friendly course-building tool and an online marketplace. Keywords: adaptive learning, gamification, online role-playing, and management dashboard.
- Ruby 2.6, RoR 6.1, Grape, RSpec
- TypeScript, Angular 10 (on frontend side)
- AWS services: EC2, RDS (MySQL), S3, ElastiCache(Redis), CloudFront, CodeDeploy
- Ubuntu, Nginx, unicorn
- At least 7 years experience in a professional IT role
- At least 2 years experience in a Solutions Architecture role or equivalent role defining, designing, planning, leading, and governing significant business technology change
- Knowledge and experience of multiple architecture domains
- Ability to analyze complex situations, environments, or systems and form an informed, evidence-based assessment and recommendation
- Ability to communicate the options, designs, plans, risks, and general position of a business technology project on behalf of the development department
- Knowledge and experience of a variety of architectural styles such as Service Oriented, Microservices, Event-Driven, Client-Server, REST, etc.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts and issues clearly and succinctly to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders, resolve disagreements and issues, and positively influence outcomes
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Validation and clarification of business needs, requirements, and constraints
- Translation of business requirements into viable business technology solutions that align with our business strategy
- Act as most Senior technical expert on the project; provide inputs to Developers and QA teams
- Researching, identifying, and documenting potential solutions (options) to solve business problems and meet business needs
- Defining and designing high-level business technology solutions and architecturally planning their realization (road map)
- Assessing and documenting effort, risk, costs, and complexity for solutions and their realization
- Developing strong relationships with change delivery and operational teams to ensure solutions are understood and are implemented as intended or re-designed as necessary
- Communicating the options, designs, plans, risks, and general position of a business technology project
- Keeping compliance with architecture and technology trends, approaches, and frameworks
- A professional environment with great people to work with
- Opportunities to make a difference and grow professionally
- Work in distributed agile teams with the right processes in place
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- Remote work opportunity
About us:Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.