DevOps Engineer for DevOps Service
Grid Dynamics is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps Division in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Odesa or remote
We are seeking a strong DevOps Engineer, with good technical expertise, to be responsible for automation of a highly complex and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading retailers. This is an excellent opportunity to create the next-generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
- Project & process management: Kanban (Azure DevOps, Jira)
- Version control system: Git (BitBucket, Azure DevOps)
- Build tools: Gradle, xcodebuild, npm, dotnet
- Continuous integration & delivery: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab
- Automation: Ansible, Terraform
- Scripting: Python, PowerShell, Shell script
- AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda, CloudWatch, EKS, CloudFormation)
- Azure (Vnet, Azure AD, storage accounts, Azure Monitor, Databricks, DataFactory, AKS, ARM templates)
- Containers: Docker
- Containers orchestration: Kubernetes
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Remote work opportunity
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.