SAP Hybris Developer
Tacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy specializing in digital commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of diverse yet like-minded people who build software solutions for our clients. Working together, we solve tough problems for global brands and make technology a business enabler.
Since 2021 Tacit Knowledge has been part of Grid Dynamics, a global technology company that leverages the cloud, AI and Big Data to drive digital transformation for enterprise clients.
Tacit has over 200 staff across four offices - San Francisco, Mexico, Moldova and London. We serve customers in Europe, North America and Asia such as G-Star, Beauty Pie, Razer, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, Ford, FitFlop, GHD, Wilko and LVMH.
At Tacit Knowledge you will:
- Have a chance to embrace a truly Agile environment with its bells and whistles - Stand-ups, Estimations, Retrospectives etc
- Be part of a like-minded team that is result & technology-driven
- Find yourself engaged in challenging technical discussions that are meant to solve real-world problems
- Take part in architectural decisions and see those take shape in the form of top-notch quality code
- Apply Pair Programming practice with your teammates to build an elegant solution to a complex problem
- Have a chance to work side by side with the DevOps team to understand and build Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Work closely with Quality Engineers to ensure your solution complies with the quality standards
- Take part in Performance Optimization exercises - simulate high load using tools like JMeter, perform system analysis, apply tuning to the system, and draw conclusions.
- Play a friendly match of ping pong whenever you fix a broken build ;-)
- 5 or more years of experience making significant contributions developing software in a highly challenging technical enterprise environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing eCommerce applications using SAP commerce platform
- Demonstrable experience in developing using SAP Commerce OCC APIs
- Knowledge of eCommerce related components (e.g. search and navigation, product catalog modelling, prices and promotions etc)
- Deep knowledge of best practices in developing for the web
- Familiarity with Scrum or Extreme Programming (XP) project methodologies to manage successful projects
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) principles and tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity and Bamboo
Nice to have:
- Experience with Spartacus based SAP Commerce CCV2 implementation is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing SAP Commerce basket, checkout, payment integration and order management is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in developing various 3rd party integrations is a plus
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.