IT Support Engineer
We are looking for IT Support Engineer to join Grid Dynamics in fast-growing Krakow office.
- Installation, upgrades, support, and troubleshooting of laptops with MacOS (10.x, 11.x, 12.x) and Windows 10 operating systems;
- Installation, upgrades, support, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office365, Zoom, Webex, Slack, and other authorized desktop applications;
- Installation, upgrades, support, and troubleshooting of printers, computer hardware;
- Installation, upgrades, support, and troubleshooting of AV conference equipment (Projectors, AppleTV, cameras);
- Performing general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, AV equipment;
- Maintaining assets inventory and equipment procurement;
- User access management
- Providing timely communication on issue status and resolution.
- Maintaining ticket updates for all reported incidents.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, politely, and in a timely manner
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of basic Network concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, VoIP) and some experience in troubleshooting network issues
- Basic understanding of Windows AD, LDAP
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix systems concepts
- English: B1+
Could be a plus:
- Advanced Windows knowledge
- Advanced MacOS knowledge
- Experience with Google Workspace (G Suite)
- AWS/GCP/Azure experience
- Advanced English level
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.