We are looking for an experienced Delivery Director to manage key client projects.
• Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
• Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
• Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the teams processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
• Managing finances and budgets.
• Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
• Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
• Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
• Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the companys services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
• 5+ years of experience in software engineering industry with at least 2 years in leadership or management positions
• Proven track record of creating and managing big globally distributed delivery teams
• Excellent understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software engineering processes
• Track record of attracting and retaining top talent
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Java ecosystem
• Knowledge of eCommerce, Inventory, Order Management, Fulfillment domains
• Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
• Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
• Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.