Senior Java Developer
We are actively seeking a great Java Engineer with good technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project. Our customer is a global international software company that has a vision how to help companies make their data useful, usable and meaningful. As a key engineer, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years in Java development
- Working experience with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data), MongoDB
- Availability for 5-6 months business trips to USA
- Strong OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong unit/integration testing experience
- Delivery Focused using Agile Development Methodology(Scrum/Kanban)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.