- Managing account’s reporting, schedules, resources and other data
- Liaising with stakeholders to identify and define accurate task requirements, scope and objectives
- Preparing and validating reports, presentations and other data by request
- Handling of the ad-hoc requests: info collection, data research etc.
- SOWs submissions and approval stages tracking
- Managing clients systems accesses for team members and providing assistance with set up
- Scheduling, attending and documenting stakeholders meetings by request
- Preparing and validating invoices and billing statements by request
- Overall monitoring of given processes and handling issues that arise
- Proactive and initiative approach to work tasks
- Intermediate (or higher) MS Excel/GSheets level of knowledge
- Upper-intermediate English level (or higher)
- Great organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on IT projects (highly desirable)
- Challenging and high-speed recruiting, the opportunity for quick professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical Insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.