Once you join Grid Dynamics, be ready to take a challenge, get an exceptional team of engineers to lead, manage and grow into today’s top performers and tomorrow’s technology leaders.
The Senior Delivery Manager reports to our Delivery Director and is responsible for the delivery of multiple projects within the account. Specific responsibilities and job duties of the Senior Delivery Manager include:
- Managing globally distributed engineering and project teams simultaneously delivering multiple implementations and support projects using Agile methodologies
- Setting up, maintaining and improving reliable delivery processes in accordance with industry best practices and corporate PMO standards
- Increasing transparency of the delivery organization by regularly and accurately reporting status to the Delivery Director
- Delivering projects on time, within budget and according to client expectations
- Achieving and sustaining high levels of client satisfaction
- Establishing efficient communication channels between Grid Dynamics project teams and the client organizations
- Expanding the team by finding and attracting talent from the market and developing internal team members
- Defining and implementing training and knowledge sharing programs
The Senior Delivery Manager position requires excellent leadership, people management, and problem-solving skills. The innovative nature of Grid Dynamics demands extensive practical knowledge of efficient software engineering processes combined with an ability to adapt and learn quickly. Specific qualifications for the position include:
- 7+ years of experience in the software engineering industry with at least 3 years in leadership or management
- Experience in developing distributed high loaded systems is a plus
- Proven track record of creating and managing big globally distributed delivery teams
- Excellent understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software engineering processes
- Track record of attracting and retaining top talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city with sports and recreation rooms
- Business trips to the San Francisco Bay Area, US
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.