HR & Operations Analyst
- Build, interpret, and present key metrics reports and dashboards for senior management;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, define metrics they track, plan reports structures and visualization;
- Generate detailed reports and validate data with internal customers (HRD, VP of Operations, Recruitment Manager mostly);
- Support in finance analysis: cost tracking & budgeting;
- Support in Reward cycle processes (headcount planning, salary review, bonus payment)
- Data quality assurance (monitoring and prevention of data inaccuracy);
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity;
- Identify areas for data collection improvement and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience in data analysis & reporting (Finance / HR / Business Operations);
- Experience with HR/Financial software is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (complex formulas, Pivot tables, etc.) and/or Google Query, PowerPoint;
- Data visualization;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- The sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and shift priorities;
- Upper-Intermediate English (written and oral both);
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to quickly learn and drive change in a highly dynamic environment;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in the English language.
Will be a plus:
- Specific knowledge of software we use (or are going to) for data processing & analysis: Google Query, SuperSet
- Knowledge of SQL, BI tools;
- Open-mindedness and willing to optimize and automate data processing;
- Experience of working in an international company.·
What we offer:
- The highly motivated team of world-class technology professionals;
- International team and intercultural communication (US, RU, UA, PL, SRB, CHN);
- Opportunity to build and lead a future team of HR & Operations Analysis;
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits plan;
- Flexible schedule, paid vacation, and sick list (10 additional paid days-off incl.);
- Social package - medical insurance, sports (volleyball, yoga), English classes;
- Corporate social events;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.