Front End Developer
We are looking for a talented and creative From End Developer with a strong technical foundation in computer science. In this role, you will be working cross functionally with the product, design, and engineering teams on a wide variety of projects around wholesale, B2B commerce platform.
From End Developer will help to design, build, and maintain our 2-way ordering platform that helps retailers and brands alike by digitizing and streamlining the buying process and taking selling to the next level.
You're also going to work on other major parts of growing platform, you will be responsible for architecting reusable front-end components, application performance, and monitoring, work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customers' perspective to devise the best solutions.Responsibilities:
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- 3+ years of software development experience on building modern high performance web applications
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, databases, concurrency) - Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / related Engineering discipline from a top-tier university
- Frontend experience with React or Vue (React 16, Redux 3.9, RxJS,)
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Material-UI, Cypress is a plus.
- Good understanding of frontend technologies and architecture - RESTful API design, message driven applications, micro-services, relational/non-relational DBs (PostgreSQL, Mongo).
- Proficient in web debugging and profiling tools with an understanding of web performance best practices
- Test-driven development experience with mocks, unit and integration tests on large API-driven projects.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching in an agile environment
- Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Experience in startups, SaaS, e-commerce, fintech a plus
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.