Senior DevOps Engineer
Design and develop deployment kit platforms
Support the continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
Consulting of developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
Opportunity to work on enhancing the architectural blueprint for Automated software factory
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility within a constant change environment with the ability to engage in process improvement
- Ability to move with emerging technologies and information
- Experience in Cloud native architecture principles
- Experience in delivering PaaS/ DevOps in Retail, QSR, Hi-Tech industry
- Experience in Docker or similar container technology
- Experience in Container orchestration tools eg: Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS
- Experience in Infrastructure automation tools eg: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in Public & Private Cloud (Azure, PCF, AWS etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Experience in building highly scaled, distributed and available systems
- Programming languages (Python, Go, Shell, Ruby, Powershell,, etc.)
- Experience with building solutions in Google cloud
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Understanding of GitOps methodology
- Experience as a team leader
- foundational - folder, organization, project, service accounts, logging bucket, billing budget, naming convention, projects-data-source
- networking - VPC, VPC firewall, VPC peering, VPN static, VPN dynamic, NAT, DNS, L4 ILB, GCLB
- compute - VM/VM group, MIG, GKE cluster, GKE nodepool,
- data - GCS, BigQuery dataset, Pub/Sub,
- development -Container Registry, Artifact Registry, Apigee Organization, Apigee X Instance,
- security - SecretsManager,
- serverless - Cloud Run
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.