Security DevOps Engineer
- Ability to analyze stakeholder requirements and convert into secure and scalable cloud solutions.
- Review application architectures and implementation details for design flaws, incorrect security implementation and missing security controls.
- Create threat models to communicate risks to engineers, project managers and other technical teams.
- Address compliance and privacy issues based on the requirements for CCPA, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) etc.
- Implement Secure Software Development Life Cycle (S-SDLC) processes and develop secure coding guidelines
- Implement DevSecOps model while working with DevOps team to automate security in CI/CD.
- Build out new security control catalog, security policies and procedures and assist in enforcing them.
- Use Static and Dynamic Analysis tools to support broad testing and vulnerability discovery in the CI/CD pipeline.
- Design, implement and manage Layer7 firewall with centralized ingress and egress Internet.
- Implement and validate the security principles of minimum attack surface area, least privilege, secure defaults, avoiding security by obscurity, keeping security simple and fixing security issues correctly.
- Subject matter expert to identify PII definitions, data strategies, policies, controls, and programs to ensure enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Identifies sensitive data elements, and applies classifications per guidelines and policy definitions.
- Defines data masking rules and implementation procedures.
- Responsible for the implementation and management of Data Masking tools.
- Creates new/updated data masking algorithms based on client requirements.
- Designs data refresh, data loading and data provisioning techniques using required technical components.
- Maintains referential integrity and relationships of the masked data.
- Creates reports to scan for new PII data within the environment and updates the data masking processes to mask the new data.
- Creates and maintains documentation for data masking solutions and processes. Works with application teams to understand the data and identify PII data.
- Coordinates with application owners and infrastructure teams on problem resolution involving data masking processes. Responsible for ensuring the data masking tools function seamlessly and transparently with end user systems.
- Manage and audit data security; establish best practices for role-based access to data.
- Data Security and Data Masking/Redaction
- Experience in all stages of data discovery, classification, categorization and tagging required, Protection (AIP)/DLP, Database Vault, Multi-factor Authorization, Transparent Data Encryption, Virtual Private Database, Real Application Security, Fine-Grained Auditing, Multi-level Database/File security, and data classification, integrating a wide spectrum of security technologies and determine Implement automated monitoring of sensitive data access, add necessary logging to the components of the Big Data Platform, streamline, and standardize data security processes and safeguards.
- Experience with DevSecOps, Code Security, Container Security, and relevant tools.
- Ideal candidate should have 10+ years of prior experience in IT in network security, information security and infrastructure in a high-tech environment.
- Experience in solutions for data security, data masking, data classification, data anonymization.
- 5+ years successfully architecting and implementing security and DevSecOps on public cloud solutions (AWS or GCP).
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design and deployment of technology infrastructure and associated security controls.
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.