Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to create and support CI/CD infrastructure for BigData projects. The successful candidate will come up with a vision for tools and processes. The candidate will work in a globally distributed team.
- Automation of software deployment by using configuration management tools;
- Participation in infrastructure design applications;
- Deployment and support tools of Continuous Integration;
- Participation in the development of architectural services;
- Automation of internal processes;
- Deployment platform and all structural applications.
- 2+ yrs. in Release/Application Engineering Experience;
- 2+ yrs. in developing and automating solutions directly related to Continuous Integration or infrastructure automation;
- Experience with BigData is preferred
- Strong experience with Cloud technologies (AWS as the minimum);
- Strong experience with Maven;
- Experience with:
- Configuration management systems: Ansible, Puppet;
- Continuous integration systems: Jenkins;
- Scripting and programming knowledge such as Python, Bash;
- Version control systems (GIT is preferrable);
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.