Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Supporting the Head of People Partners, you will collaborate with Business Partners in supporting business needs and providing compensation recommendations to ensure internal equity, market competitiveness, and legislative compliance. You will also support the compensation review program and competitive market analysis while being energetic and results-oriented.
- Consult with business partners in supporting the organization’s ability to attract and engage talent
- Identify opportunities to consolidate/recalibrate job levels, job codes, base pay structures, and bonus programs.
- Support the Compensation module implementation by determining the optimal compensation architecture and automation of compensation review.
- Support the compensation processes, including merit, and short-term incentives.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define compensation issues and collaborate on effective solutions.
- Prepare comprehensive analytics, metrics, and reporting to support effective decision-making.
- Consult on the day-day administration of compensation programs including external market surveys and analysis and job evaluation.
- Keep abreast of all applicable legislation and ensure compliance with all Total Rewards Programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3-5 years of total rewards experience with a strong focus on compensation;
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good judgment and discretion with highly confidential and sensitive personnel information.
- Innovative about continuous improvement
- Advanced Microsoft Office and SAP skills
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.