The application aims to have a wide range of integrations with various services and APIs, like marketing services, payment processing, etc. Despite start-up flexibility, no burning deadlines ahead.
Public-facing React-based web application that serves for in-take flow and attraction of new customers. The application uses Formsort as a form creation tool and allows to instantly build input tools for potential customers, e. g. servers, application forms etc.
Our customer is building the first direct-to-consumer telemedicine business within the healthcare ecosystem, aligning incentives for doctors, insurers, pharmaceutical companies, and consumers. Bleeding edge technologies are used for closing the gap in care for 175mm American adults in a $600bn market where Americans spend millions of dollars and do not lose millions of pounds. An international team of senior managers and engineers in mostly UTC-timezone
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering - writing great code, creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering the working system to production - then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading, and mentoring others, come join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- The QA would need to perform manual testing of integrations, data, and the backend part of the platform. Also, QA will need to create bug reports, run smoke, and do regression testing.
The QA would need to communicate with stakeholders daily verbally(clarify requirements, meetings, etc)
- 2+ years testing of backend. Experience in API testing.
- Good knowledge of testing theory
- The candidate is able to create, maintain, and execute automated application test scripts
- The QA would need to communicate with stakeholders daily verbally (clarify requirements, meetings, etc). It means the candidate needs to have at least Intermediate+ level English;
- Able to work in a small team, able to switch context fast;
- Able to work independently and proactively on tasks without micromanagement;
- Late calls are possible 1-2 times a week.
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.