Our customer is one of the US biggest home improvement retail companies and one of the biggest in the World. By home improvement, building and decorating materials and tools, furniture, appliances, heating and cooling, lighting and home decor goods are meant. Key company highlights: 100 years of history! Over 400 stores across the US, 60 in Canada Outstanding focus on an end customer: personalized deals every day, focus to introduce bleeding edge technologies to deliver the best experience in the world.
· Collaborates with team members to build flexible, scalable, and maintainable mobile apps
· Validates and execute unit tests, and automated UI tests to identify application errors and ensure software meet functional specs
· Participates and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying an in-depth understanding of industry methodologies and standards
· Participate in code reviews to instill the highest of code quality, ensure Android best practices, and own the continuous improvement of yourself and the team
· Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and innovations in Android products and development
· Share thoughts and ideas on how to improve the Android Consumer mobile application
3+ years of services/micro services experience building scalable solutions using Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Strong CS/analytical skills
Good written and verbal communication skills Proficient in unit testing framework
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.