Business / System Analyst
We are actively seeking a great Business Analyst, who is interested in joining our growing projects for one of the biggest IT companies.
Join our bright team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Assist in delivery management activities
- Serve as a proxy PO for various products related to Business Analytics
- Prepare reports for different tiers of managers
- Coordinate of requirements elicitation between different departments within the Company
- Create and maintain project-related documentation
- 3+ years experience in product management
- E-commerce and/or B2B SaaS platform experience a must
- Ability to drive initiatives and sprint planning in a fast paced startup environment
- Strong organizational sense, process driven mentality
- Appreciation of UX and front-end best practices
- You’re empathetic, a people’s person, and are easy to talk to
- Care passionately about customer satisfaction with attention to detail
- Act as a cohesive member of the team, serving as champion for your customers and bringing together business and product strategy, design and engineering perspectives
- Show initiative in identifying and solving business problems and user pain points
- Experience working with a geographically diverse development team using agile methodologies
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.