Stock Plan Administrator
We are seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to join our global team. The Stock Plan Administrator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day administration of the different aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans, including stock options, restricted and performance stock units.
- Day-to-day administration of the company’s equity compensation plans, including stock option exercises, RSU and Performance Awards releases
- Perform the administrative duties associated with all new stock grants, terminations, RSU/PSU releases, and stock options
- Ensure all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plans from which they are granted
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures, and compliant with international & US tax withholding/reporting requirements
- Point of contact for the employee questions. Provide excellent customer service in responding to employee inquiries regarding E*TRADE account information/navigation, stock option exercises, restricted stock vesting, and other frequently asked questions
- Provide reporting relating to all stock plan transactions. Create daily, monthly, quarterly and fiscal reports for the payroll, tax, and finance departments and the Board of Directors
- Present Stock Option material during new hire orientations. Help develop materials and communications to assist with employee education
- Work with internal/external business partners to ensure uninterrupted service for key data feeds, processes, and internal applications necessary to the Stock team
- Handle other projects at the direction of the Manager
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Stock Administration or Compensation for a large, multi-national, publicly traded company
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented, business-friendly team player with an ability to accommodate tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in finance or accounting strongly preferred
What we offer:
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.