HR Operations Specialist
We are looking for an HR Operations Specialist in Romania, who will be focused on HR compliance and HR administration. You will work in collaboration with the HRBP and will report to the country HR Lead.
- Manage employee lifecycle, preparing the necessary documents for company employees and contractors;
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and Company policies & procedures
- Keeping the employees files up to date
- Interaction with the controlling authorities such as Labor Office, Unemployment Agency, etc.
- Administration of the company HRIS and working with service desk
- Collection and preparation of Payroll inputs
- Internal consultation of company employees on matters related to absence management, legislation in the sphere of employment and company policies and procedures
- Benefits administration
- English - upper intermediate
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Romanian labor legislation
- Good knowledge of HR related functions and processes
- Proactive approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas of
- Improvement in processes and team ways of working
- Experience with HR systems
- Analytical and MS Office skills
- Well-organized, accurate and attentive to details
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.