Global Head of HR Operations
We are looking for a strong HR Operations Lead to structure, develop and manage our HR Operations team.
The ideal candidate shall be experienced in HR compliance and HR administration with an understanding of different models of cooperation with internationally dispersed personnel.You will work with multiple geographies globally and will be an influencer in the HR function, making sure our engagement practices worldwide are compliant, straightforward, and efficient.
- Being a center of expertise for the HR team in areas of compliance and HR administration;
- Be a matrixed functional manager for the HR Operations team (HR administrators, HR generalists, HR Country leads) for compliance and HR process-related matters;
- HR policies owner
- Ensure no court disputes with personnel by means of following best employment practices and building expertise on local employment practices globally;
- Oversee payroll administration function and contribute to further automation of the data inputs gathering;
- Support the Company's Due Diligence, audits, and other initiatives related to
- Keeping documents template library up to date and ensuring only the latest approved documents versions are being used;
- Research foreign employment, social security, benefit systems, and being able to ask the right questions from advisors in relevant spheres;
- Managing external vendors on HR related matters;
- Build sustainable and efficient cooperation with other organizational units of the Company with a focus on automation, improving procedures and policies, workflows;
- Keeping global and local HR internal policies and procedures up to date, managing their implementation (foreign local, and global ones);
Architecting the HR service desk;
Supporting geographical expansion, set up of new locations;
Close cooperation with peers in the HR function and with business stakeholders from Engineering and Delivery teams
- Eagerness to work in a global role
- Passion to develop in HR Operations and to support fast growth
- 6+ years of related work experience
- Good understanding of employment framework and practices
- Experience of work with top managers, ability to listen, hear and persuade
- Fluent English — both verbal (conference calls will be a daily routine) and written (main work language)
- Confident PC user (MS Office, google-docs, HRIS)
- Participation in challenging projects
- An opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and other benefits
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.