Digital Marketing Manager
As a marketing specialist, you’ll play a vital role in our team by handling all major internal digital assets processes. You’ll be immersed in helping us produce, launch, integrate, upgrade and support various web platforms, landings, sites, services and systems both external and internal.
Your day-to-day activities will include cooperation and management of multiple processes stakeholders, domain knowledge owners, engineers, as well as tech stack leads and marketing specialists from various locations around the globe. While in the process you will gain valuable experience running a wide variety of marketing initiatives end-to-end.
- Taking process ownership of all existing marketing internal digital assets
- Gathering and managing requirements from various stakeholders in Jira
- Managing and overseeing web pages, landings, press releases, events and blog posts creation design, production and launch
- Working closely with content, design, video and development teams on web assets delivery according to the tasks’ and releases’ callender
- Assist the teams in content creation, its timely delivery and release
- Creating new and updating existing website marketing reports on assets performance
- Recommend on the existing process improvements
- 2-5 years of corporate marketing experience in any B2B space. Work in a startup or “full-stack” environment is preferred
- Proven record of cross functional teams coordination and collaboration is a must
- Experience in managing multiple processes and requirements
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requirements from several stakeholders
- CMS management and administration experience
- Google analytics management and administration experience
- High attention to detail and the ability to take total ownership of a process
- Ambition and a strong drive to succeed, grow and keep growing professionally
- Ability to work under a hard deadline and in a flexible fluid work environment
- Basic SEO understanding and proficiency
- Good written and verbal English communication skills - B2 level and higher
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with IT and technical topics or experience working in enterprise software
- Understanding of inbound marketing
- Good understanding of SEO would be a huge plus
- A “can-do” “getting your hands dirty” attitude, and ability to learn complex topics quickly
What we offer:
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.