- Strong experience with Android Development
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- Good Java skills with knowledge of the Android SDK
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
- Intermediate (or better) English skills
- Track record of successful application development for Android platform
- References to shipped products in the Android Marketplace
- Knowledge of Objective C or/and C++
- Knowledge of HTML5
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects with a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.