Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Grid Dynamics, a Silicon Valley-based software engineering and services company focusing on next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions is looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Join our growing location in Serbia and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team.
If you have an outgoing personality, easily connect with people, and have a passion for recruiting, this will be an excellent opportunity for you! This critical role will support Grid Dynamic’s recruitment efforts both administratively and tactically. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Grid Dynamics will invest in your professional training and allow you to grow your professional career.
The major area of responsibility is finding and hiring great engineers!
- Search, selection, and communication with candidates
- Provide regular updates to Recruitment Manager and Hiring Managers
- Job Descriptions, Job ads management
- Work with Hiring Managers and interviewers, interviewing and interview scheduling
- Whole hiring process management (search, interviews, evaluations, job offers, hire)
- Participating in other projects (market events, job fairs, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of employment and labor laws
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Service and delivery approach
- A high level of self-motivation and proactivity is required
- Positive attitude, creativity, integrity, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to navigate through any communication/language gaps or barriers; work productively and professionally with any level of business resources
- Fluent English is a must
Will be a plus:
- Productivity working in high growth environments
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)/recruiting software
- Stable employment within an international, well-established, fast-growing company
- Being an important member of the organization
- A meaningful job with the possibility to make a difference
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary
- Rich benefits & Private healthcare
- The atmosphere built on trust, support, and mutual respect
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun in the city center
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.