Global HRIS Administrator
Grid Dynamics is looking for an experienced HR Specialist to join our expanding HR team. This is an exciting time to join our company as we continue our significant growth trend. If you are interested in HR tools development and HR digital transformation this vacancy will be a perfect fit for you.
- HRIS System review and development
- HR tools (Performance Management, Hiring, Engagement, etc.) support and development
- Description of the processes and creation of instructions, development of training materials on tools for employees
- Communication and presentation of updates to the systems
- Reporting, analytical presentation with the findings
- Close work with HRBP, Analytics, Delivery and Engineering managers
- Work with the global team in creation and maintenance of our most recent HR processes and policies
- 2+ years in HR field (HR Admin, HR Analytics, etc.). Generalist experience is preferred
- Experience with different HR tools (preferably as a Key User)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn and drive change in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in the English language
- Excel, PowerPoint advanced user
- Work in global HR function with 10+ locations
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical insurance, benefits package
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.