Detailed tech stack :-
React (for front-end)
Min requirements :-
- React (redux & class based components)
- Material UI(component library)
- HTML 5, CSS3, Flexbox
- Webpack/CRA or other module bundler tools
- Micro Frontend Experience
- Selenium or other browser testing tools
- Front End Lead In addition to above Front End Skills, ability to manage large scale front end project
- Ability to work with PM and Designers
- Knowledge & experience regarding best practices
- Working hours - 12.30pm IST to 10pm IST and candidate should be flexible to extend on need basis
Roles & responsibilities :-
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing the user interface for the Customer products with clean, efficient, and modern user interfaces
- You will closely collaborate with various technical associates in the company (Engineers, UI/UX Designers, Product Management, etc.) to define and provide a powerful yet simple and intuitive user interface
- Developing, redesign, refactoring and maintenance of new and existing components
- Writing unit tests for UI components (Jest/Enzyme)
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 2000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.