Lead Python Developer
We are looking for a super-skilled Python Engineer, who will be involved in the infrastructure staff and will be resolving (or at least helping) any critical issues that might occur.
You will be involved in the work related to the process building. You will be also involved in the development of new features as well as supporting the current ones.
- Lead the back-end development team
- Make sure whatever we build is running
- Understand all systems interactions
- Work on the processes improvements and automatization
- Have a full understanding of the data flow and be able to work with data
- Understand the infrastructure layer
- Impressive in Python software development
- Capability to build systems from scratch
- Advanced or expert knowledge in AWS (AWS Lambda, AWS Batch, CloudSearch, AWS S3)
- Capability to support existing system architecture and create a new one from scratch
- Capability to lead a group of people and drive the development process
- Good grasp of systems architecture, system designs, including branching systems
- Experienced in Data Engineering
- Good understanding of the data flow and data injections
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening calls)
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.