- Provide input to development of customizations, integrations, reports and data migration activities
- Bring deep business process knowledge to work with clients to identify and analyze their business requirements, developing innovative solutions that leverage NetSuite/OpenAir capabilities
- Impact assesses work and changes to ensure minimum impact to not only the platforms you are responsible for but any platforms or business processes that interact with your area of responsibility
- Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite and OpenAir systems
- Deliver high quality written deliverables as part of the project lifecycle, including business requirements, functional specifications, and test scripts
- Strong understanding and experience of SOX and Change management procedures
- Extensive working experience of NetSuite as SME / Administrator / Consultant
- At least 2+ years experience in the implementation ERP systems
- Strong finance business process skills are essential and skills within the following areas would be desirable - AP/ AR/ Revenue recognition ASC 606/ Fixed Assets/ GL reporting
- An understanding of NetSuite’s architecture and customizations
- A passion for delivering real business value through technology
- Experience in supporting business development activities
- Ability to document and explain complex technical subject matter.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.