We need need a near real-time read only statement the Statement Domain is providing the capability to pull back a copy of one or more read only statements that will change how statement copies are retrieved unlike the stores current process that has statement information e-mailed or mailed to the customers our solution will provide real time from store POS system during to allow our customers to pull a read only copy from ProLink.
- Terraform and Github Actions
- foundational - folder, organization, project, service accounts, logging bucket, billing budget, naming convention, projects-data-source
- networking - VPC, VPC firewall, VPC peering, VPN static, VPN dynamic, NAT, DNS, L4 ILB, GCLB
- compute - VM/VM group, MIG, GKE cluster, GKE nodepool,
- data - GCS, BigQuery dataset, Pub/Sub,
- development -Container Registry, Artifact Registry, Apigee Organization, Apigee X Instance,
- security - SecretsManager,
- serverless - Cloud Run
Min requirements to the candidate
- Experience with building solutions in Google cloud
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Understanding of GitOps methodology
- Experience as a team leader
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.)
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.