What can you expect?
We will count on you to:
- Be a highly motivated team player, within a specified Agile Frame work of Scrum or KANBAN, and maintain a willingness to continuously improve your agile mindset.
- Work with the Product Owner to communicate the product vision, roadmap, value, and MVP to the Agile team to enable empathy and understanding thereby helping the team to formulate an appropriate solution.
- Collaborate with the POD Leadership and Product Owner to create Persona’s, User Story Maps, and a Release Plan for the project.
- Work in partnership with the Product Owner to create and maintain the Product Backlog Items ensuring that Epics and User Stories are continuously prioritized and aligned to the Product Roadmap and MVP.
- Lead refinement sessions with the Agile Team and Business to sufficiently detail out User Stories; including dependencies, to gain a shared understanding by the team and aid in prioritization of stories for Sprint Planning.
- During the Product Iteration or Sprint, attend the Daily Stand-Up and support the team by working collaboratively to resolve queries or impediments swiftly.
- Upon completing a Sprint, work in conjunction with the Product Owner to verify the product deliverable meets the Acceptance Criteria and receive sign-off from the PO that work is accepted and is complete.
- Facilitate the Sprint Review ceremony by working with the Agile Squad, Product Owner, Business and Customer to review, assess and adapt the latest product increment and incorporate customer insights and feedback into the Product Backlog.
- Actively work with POD leadership to provide positive feedback towards continuously improving the Systems Analyst function, standards and processes in Global Technology.
- Be a steward of Technical standards, Security standards, and Process Standards by assisting the team in incorporating them into the product delivery through the software development life cycle.
What you need to have:
- Self-directed, highly motivated individual who is intellectually curious and a rapid learner that must be able to work in a full time remote or hybrid office setting.
- Ability to make decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations requiring minimal direction.
- Capable of working collaboratively within the organization, regardless of boundaries.
- Demonstrable quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Be an effective communicator for both technical and business-oriented audiences.
- Be willing to respond to change rather than following a plan.
- Ability to understand and translate customer needs and business drivers into Product Backlog Items such as Epics and User Stories.
- An Agile Mindset
- Experience working with client data loads / HR loads – establishing requirements with clients, speccing and working with team to implement as development tasks
What makes you stand out?
- Prior experience as an IT Systems Analyst or IT Business Analyst working as part of an agile team.
- In-depth understanding of Agile Principles, especially Scrum and Kanban
- Agile Certification, such as CSPO, PSPO, PMI-ACP, Certified SAFe Practitioner.
- Experience with Jira
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.