Senior Node.js Developer
We are on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, our client has become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 16 countries across 3 continents.
The project is about production/labor planning and allocation. We will build real-time labor forecasting (like the SAP system) from scratch. Now there is a lot of manual work and G-sheets, and our new system should automate all these processes. The release of the MVP phase is planned in 3 months and then we will continuously improve the system (at least 1-2 years for the development).
When you join Grid Dynamics, you will become a part of a global team of bright engineers, empowered by innovation, open communication and a customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of our product from requirements analysis to production;
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies);
- Contribute on a daily basis and help with code reviews;
- Write unit tests and improve the test coverage;
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks;
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success.
- 4+ years of experience with Node.js/NPM
- Experience and knowledge of PostgreSQL/mySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (GitHubActions, CircleCi, etc)
- Experience and knowledge of cloud services (AWS: S3, EC2, ECS, Fargate)
- Intermediate English level
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a world-changing project;
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening calls);
- Working directly with the customer's internal team;
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account;
- Work with modern tech stack;
- Diverse and interesting daily tasks.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.