Senior Java Developer
Our client is one of the largest wealth management institutions in the US. The company provides financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning. This is a company with an impressive history and outstanding financial results. Founded in 1962 it now has approximately $1.26 trillion in client assets. Utilising their financial expertise and cutting-edge technologies more than 8,000 financial advisors have been helping people to achieve their dreams - support their families, grow their businesses, improve their communities.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with existing codebase written on Java 8, Spring.
- Find bottlenecks, optimize performance, make partial refactoring of COE application related to Rebalancing (services part of COE);
- Work closely with an agile team of 10 people including teammates from the client's side;
- Tech analysis of the low level requirements for the new features, decomposition of the requirements to executable work items;
- Estimation of the work items complexity. Participation in planning sessions;
- Test coverage and code reviews;
- Technical research and discovery;
- Preparation of tech documentation;
- Participation in demo sessions with stakeholders.
- Contribution to the internal development framework.
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring, RESTful services;
- Experience in working with existing codebase;
- Strong communication skills and good verbal English;
- Experience with AWS;
- Strong English level for daily communication.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on top-notch projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening calls)
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.