We help one of the largest and most well-known companies in the US to solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization. Our international team of engineers works in multiple international locations. We are searching for a QA engineer with Python experience who will join our international QA team.
- Strong Python skills 5+ years
- Mobile testing - 2-3 years of experience
- Familiarity with iOS ecosystem
- Architectural mindset, be comfortable with research types of tasks
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with other Apple platforms besides iOS (watchOS, tvOS etc.)
- Swift / Objective-C programming skills
- Infrastructure or DevOps experience for at least 1 year
- Ability to organize chaotic processes
- Leadership skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening calls)
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.