Java Engineer - Intern
- Deeper knowledge of Java programming language.
- Strong knowledge of main Java frameworks, data structures, and algorithms.
- The program assumes a lot of teamwork and gives a culture of efficient communication, collaboration, and practice in the appliance of development methodologies.
- A University degree or final year of studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines is required.
- Java Core and OOP.
- Fundamental knowledge of relational databases.
- Fundamental knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Basic understanding of:
- Windows/Linux-based systems and shell
- Java collections
- Written and spoken English is required (Upper-Intermediate).
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to join the global IT company
- Training and real projects tasks
- Highly experienced mentors
- Be paid while you learn
- Team building events
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.