Our team highly values ambition, innovation, creativity, detailed analysis and a clear understanding of a broader technology landscape. We encourage people to express their individuality by bringing their creativity and ideas into practice. We believe self-motivation and proactiveness are critical keys to success.
- We work closely with the development team and have consistent exposure to technical tasks.
- We communicate directly with business representatives enabling us to hear first-hand about their requirements and expectations.
- We interact daily with all roles involved in the development process and have full visibility of project activities.
As a Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering software solutions in the following areas:
- Lead quality and testing efforts on an Agile team;
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Perform functional and exploratory testing;
- Design, write and maintain automation scripts;
- Define and track quality assurance artefacts (issues, bugs, reports, documentation etc);
- Assess the level of effort for QA tasks;
- Provide Quality Assurance consultancy to clients;
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Quality Engineering at Tacit Knowledge.
- Senior QA to lead other QAs;
- 3+ years of QA experience;
- Solid knowledge of an array of testing functional and non-functional testing methodologies and tools;
- Knowledge about Quality Assurance processes in an industry-wide context;
- Basic knowledge of Shell commands and scripting;
- Knowledge about HTTP protocol basics;
- Knowledge about issue-tracking software applications;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Confident in automation testing.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.