We are looking for a Data Analyst, who will work as part of a team to produce key insights (business, applications, platform) and automate visualizations and reporting for internal and external customers. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis. If you’re also able to align our data products with our business goals, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data.
- Lead data mining and collection procedures
- Work in close collaboration with data engineer (e.g. DBs, automation,..)
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Visualize data and create reports
- Proven experience as a Data analyst
- Solid knowledge and experience of data management and visualization techniques e.g Tableau
- A knack for statistical analysis
- Good knowledge of R, Python, and MATLAB
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- A business mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Excellent Client Facing Communication Skills
- 3+ Years hands-on experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Very comfortable working hours (without late evening calls)
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.