Senior Data Scientist
We are actively looking for a Senior Data Scientist with excellent technical expertise who is interested in joining our growing team. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Develop and implement Data Science solutions from data analysis to production implementation and maintenance.
- Collect, analyze and formalize business requirements to the models.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to determine required data sources and required data preprocessing, using Python, SQL and Spark.
- Raw data cleaning and preprocessing.
- Training and tuning Machine Learning models (decision tree based (LightGBM, CatBoost) and Neural Networks (Keras/TensorFlow)).
- Provide and present reports on results of analysis and model quality to stakeholders.
- Develop required technical documentation.
- Testing and debugging of existing solutions.
- Maintain developed models in production and troubleshooting.
- Primary worksite is located in Alpharetta, GA; job may involve travel to or relocation to anticipated or unanticipated locations across the United States, including client sites and Grid Dynamics’ offices throughout the United States and/or company headquarters located in San Ramon, CA.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Applied Mathematics, or a similar scientific or scholarly field.
- At least 18 months (1.5 years) of experience in the job offered or at least 18 months (1.5 years) of experience in the following:
- Machine Learning (ML), including development of supervised and unsupervised ML models (linear, decision tree based, nearest neighbors models, clustering algorithms and neural networks)
- Building data pipelines
- Python, including Python Machine Learning Libraries
- Amazon SageMaker
- Developing A/B testing design
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.