Senior Software Engineer
We are actively looking for a Senior Software Engineer with excellent technical expertise who is interested in joining our growing team. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Architecture, develop and maintain a high-performance and scalable integration testing pipeline for large production systems.
- Develop and maintain custom plugin frameworks using Java and JUnit.
- Perform all levels of testing including functional, integration and system for components of resource data warehouse platform.
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, and scalability.
- Participate in code review, rewriting, refactoring, and preparing operational documentation to improve software quality.
- Work in an Agile methodology environment.
- Maintain production systems by monitoring and correcting software defects and incidents to reduce risks and improve application quality.
- Primary worksite is located in Sunnyvale, CA; job may involve travel to or relocation to anticipated or unanticipated locations across the United States, including client sites and Grid Dynamics’ offices throughout the United States and/or company headquarters located in San Ramon, CA.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a closely related field.
- At least TWO (2) years of experience in the job offered or at least TWO (2) years of experience in the following:
- C#, Java, ASP.NET, Spring and Microservices
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.